1. Is ordering from you on the Internet safe and secure?
We use Paypal and Authorize.net, the safest ways to buy online, period!
2. Do you ship to my country?
We ship only in Canada.
3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Visit this page to learn more about shipping delay.
4. What do I do if the goods I ordered haven’t arrived?
The first thing you should do if the goods haven’t arrived even though we’ve emailed you telling you they’ve been sent, is to contact your local postal delivery office to see if they are holding your goods for you. If the postal delivery office hasn’t been able to help you, email our customer service team with your order number and item missing on firstname.lastname@example.org who will then investigate the matter for you.
5. What should I do if some of my order is missing?
The usual reason is that your order has been sent out in more than one package and you have not received them all yet, possibly because one or more of your ordered items is awaiting stock. Rest-assured the remaining items will be dispatched as soon as stock becomes available.
6. What should I do if I have problems placing my order?
If you have a problem at any point please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
7. Can I change my order after it has been submitted?
Yes you can, but please be quick. Email our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will arrange to change the order.
8. Can I cancel my order after it has been submitted?
If you wish to cancel an order you’ve placed please send a message to our customer service team who will arrange to cancel the order and refund you any money you’ve paid. You can only cancel an order prior to it being dispatched.
9. What do I do if I’ve placed a duplicate order?
If you order twice by mistake send a message to our team and tell them the reference number of the item you want cancelled. They will arrange to cancel the order and refund you any money you’ve paid. You can only cancel an order prior to it being dispatched.
10. Why didn’t I receive an email confirming my order?
The normal reason for not receiving your order confirmation is that you are using a Hotmail account or similar as your email address and you have exceeded your mail quota or the message has been spam filtered. The other reason is that you accidentally entered your email address wrongly when you registered it with us.
11. How accurate are the product images on the site?
We work very hard to make sure that the images on the site reflect the actual products we sell. Colour variations are inevitable when viewing online content.
12. How accurate are the sizes listed on your Web pages?
We do our best to make sure that the sizes we show are right.
13. Do you share my personal information?
Your personal information isn’t supplied to third parties except when it is required by law. We do not allow third parties access to our customer list.
14. How do I get you to stop emailing me your newsletter?
All you have to do is to click on the link at the bottom of one of the newsletters you’ve received from us.
15. How can I pay for my order?
Paypal or via Authorize.net only.
16. Which credit cards do you accept?
Those accepted by Paypal and Authorize.net! No account needed.
17. Which debit cards do you accept?
Mainly all… ;o)
18. When am I charged for my order?
All transactions are debited at the time you submit your order on the store. This will include PRE ORDER items.
19. What are your shipping rates?
Most of ours items are free shipping. Some adjustment fee can be applicable. Any extra amount will be shown in your cart.
20. How will I know when my order ships?
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse an automated email is sent to your registered email address letting you know.
21. Can I return my order?
We offer a money back guarantee on all our products.
22. I’m not at home during the day. How can I get my goods?
We offer you the option of giving a delivery address other than your home address so you could arrange for your goods to be sent to your workplace or a neighbour who you know is in during the daytime. If the delivery person isn’t able to deliver your order because no one is in, a card will usually be left giving instructions on how to arrange redelivery. We request signature on every shipping.
23. What should I do if my goods were damaged in transit?
We take a great deal of care when packing orders to make sure that the items you’ve ordered arrive undamaged, however, occasionally goods do get damaged in transit.If you discover something in your order is damaged you should email email@example.com and explain the situation.We will arrange for replacements to be sent out to you and instruct you on what to do with the damaged ones. Do not send the damaged items back without having contacted us first.
24. Do you offer wholesale prices to shops and other businesses?
No, we don’t.
25. What should I do if you’ve sent me the wrong goods?
If you discover that your goods are incorrect you should send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the situation. We will arrange for replacements to be sent out to you and instruct you on what to do with any incorrect items you received.
For enquiries regarding merchandise sales please email email@example.com