The battery can be charged approximately 1000 - 1500 times. This means it can last for up to 5 years. Here’s what to do to maintain the health of the battery:
1. Charge the hoverboard before the first use.
2. Charge the hoverboard after each use.
3. Unplug the charger when the light on the charger goes green (full charge). The light on the charger is red while charging and green when the charge is completed.
4. Charge the hoverboard every two months during winter when it’s not being used. Charge the battery before storage.
The charging port on the hoverboard is polarized. It is very important to align the notches and to push gently. Don’t use force. A bad connection will probably cause damages to the hoverboard.
Calibrate the hoverboard when you have difficulties riding.
1. Shut down the hoverboard.
2. Footrests needs to be horizontal.
3. Push the power button and keep it pressed for 10 seconds. You will hear a bip.
4. Restart the hoverboard.
Avoid water. The warranty doesn’t cover water damages.
No jumps. The warranty doesn’t cover impacts damages.
Nobody learns to ride a bike, ski or skateboard by reading an instruction manual. It's the same for the Hoverboard. If you know someone who already does, ask for advice. Otherwise, go watch videos on Youtube, there are thousands. Our only advice, choose a clear space, put some protections and hold someone or something at the beginning. Usually it is learned quickly.
Once again, thank you for trusting Wheelster, you can encourage us by recommending us on sites like Google Review or Trustpilot. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via the online chat on our website or to our corporate email address: firstname.lastname@example.org