All goods carry a standard warranty offered under Canadian law; the hardware we sell is tested before we receive it. Please note warranty only covers a manufacturing defect, not a fault caused by incorrect use or assembly. Please check your order as soon as you receive it, if there is any concerns please contact us. Also, please keep the warranty and proof of purchase (i.e. receipt, email, etc.)
1- 6 months bumper to bumper
2- Additionnal warranty up to 2 years is available on this site.
3- Labor and parts are 100% cover. Shipping back to Wheelster and re-ship to the client are on client’s charge.
The warranty will not be covered under the following conditions:
1. Malfunction due to misuse
2. Malfunction caused by unauthorized modifications, disassembling, or repair.
3. Accidental damage or malfunction due to unsuitable storage
4. Unmatched warranty/proof of purchase and product
5. Surface damages
6. Disassembling parts unspecified by the manual.
7. Damage or malfunction caused by long rides in the rain or soaking in water
8. Flat or leaking tire
We maintain the right to withdraw or modify any of these conditions at any time.